RCMP is asking the public for their assistance to locate Mekayla Bali. Mekayla was last seen at the STC Bus Depot in Yorkton at 1:45 p.m. on April 12, 2016. Since Mekayla was reported missing by her family on April 12, 2016, investigators have been working diligently to locate her.
While Mekayla was last seen in the STC Bus Depot in Yorkton, investigators have spoken with the employees working at the bus depot and determined she did not board a bus on April 12. Several sightings and tips have been reported to police. These have all been investigated and Mekayla has not been located.
Investigators have found no evidence Mekayla has a passport and investigators have no reason to believe she has left Canada. However, as is standard practice in an investigation like this, our law enforcement partners at border crossings have been notified the RCMP is looking for Mekayla. All leads are being thoroughly investigated and investigators are not ruling out any possibilities.
At this point in the investigation, there is no indication of foul play; however, we must locate and speak with her to confirm her safety. Mekayla’s family is concerned for her well being, and like us, wants to ensure she is safe.
Investigators will continue looking for Mekayla until she is located. If you have information to share or if you see Mekayla, do not wait – please contact police or report it IMMEDIATELY.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), submit a tip via their website: http://saskcrimestoppers.com or text in a tip: TIP206 + your tip to CRIMES (274637).
- Approximately 8:20 a.m. – arrived at Sacred Heart High School
• Between 8:25 and 8:30 a.m. – leaves Sacred Heart High School
• Between 8:30 and 8:40 a.m. – walks eastbound on Smith Street West from the intersection of Smith Street West and Gladstone Avenue North
• Between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. – enters Terry’s Pawn and Bargain on 3rd Avenue North.
• Between 8:50 and 8:55 a.m. – enters and then exits the TD Bank at 63 Broadway Street East
• Between 8:55 and 9:00 a.m. – walks eastbound on Broadway Street East
• Between 9:00 and 9:15 a.m. – enters Tim Hortons at 160 Broadway Street East
• Between 9:15 and 9:30 a.m. – exits Tim Hortons and walks northbound on 8th Avenue North.
• Between 9:30 and 9:40 a.m. – walks westbound on 100-200 block Broadway Street East then momentarily walks northbound on 6th Avenue North
• Between 9:40 and 9:50 a.m. – walks eastbound in the parking lot of the 100-200 block of Broadway Street East between Giant Tiger and Superstore
• Between 9:50 and 9:55 a.m. – re-enters Tim Hortons at 160 Broadway Street East
• Between 10:40 and 10:45 a.m. – leaves Tim Hortons and walks westbound on Broadway Street East past the Kia Dealership, crosses the 7th Avenue intersection toward the Ramada Hotel, turns around and walks southbound on 7th Avenue for a short distance, turns around and walks past the Ramada Hotel, continuing west on Broadway Street East and past Robins Donuts
• Between 10:45 and 11:55 a.m. – whereabouts unknown – can you help investigators with this time gap?
• Between 11:55 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – enters Sacred Heart High School
• Between 12:00 and 12:05 p.m. – leaves Sacred Heart High School
• Between 12:15 and 1:00 p.m. – purchases a meal at the Trail Stop Restaurant in the STC Bus Depot Building on 1 Ave North
• Between 1:00 and 1:45 p.m. – leaves the STC Bus Depot
The family of Mekayla Bali announced they will be offering a $50, 000 reward for information leading to the location of Mekayla. CONDITIONS APPLY.
There are no comments at the moment
03/04/2021 - 3:30:19 PM
Added real life photo and here is a link to more, useful information
06/06/2020 - 9:41:32 AM
Added a very detailed youtube video that you should watch. It has more detail in it than anything our team has seen so far on this case.
05/07/2020 - 11:59:22 AM
Please login to view all listing details!