Anyone can enter missing persons profiles into our database.
Before getting started, be sure you have already done your homework and ready to provide a wealth of information and photos of the missing person. All cases must be verifiable with Law Enforcement before being published.
- Register for a free account
- Be sure to check your email to verify your account and activate it.
- Click on the "Missing Persons" menu item and select the category you want to add the profile to. Missing Adults or Missing Children.
- Once the category loads, you'll see a blue button that's labeled "Add new listing", click on that and enter in the details. Once you enter in the text based information, you'll be given options to add photos and videos.
- Our staff will then verify the profile and approve it, or tell you to provide more information or decline it if the person has already been located or it cannot be verified as a legitimate missing person.
- After our work is complete, you will receive a notification on the status of your entry.