Effective Date: June 19th, 2023.
1. Information We Collect
Missing Persons Center may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
2. How We Use Collected Information
Missing Persons Center may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, or related information.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
8. Contacting Us
Missing Persons Center
21606 Devonshire St.
Los Angeles, CA 91313
This document was last updated on June 19th, 2023.