HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
support our mission
We can't do any of this alone. Without our volunteers and financial support from people like you, there are many cases that will fall through the cracks and some families would never have any hope of closure.
Your donation is the breath of our efforts.
The Missing Persons Center is a IRS Approved Non-Profit 501(c)(3)
Organization and your donation is tax deductible.
We work with law enforcement and families of missing people to keep hope alive.
every missing person is counting on all of us to find them
Your assistance helps us provide the following
- Building a global resource to profile missing people
- Provide media and social media exposure to all cases
- Investigate new and cold cases
- Develop a Search & Rescue Task Force
- Launch our New YouTube Channel
- Maintain our website and it's growth/programming
- Staff our administrative team
- Support our success and bring home the missing
What we are working on right now.
Every day we are contacted by family or friends of missing people and on a daily basis this site is updated with new cases and updates on existing ones.
- When not contacted directly by family or friends of a missing person, our volunteer staff is always searching for new cases to publish in order to give them more exposure than ever. We have a huge outreach via social media of millions of people who are interested in helping spread the word on cases we profile.
The reason we initiated this task force is because over the years we have noticed an increase of missing people reports but not a significant amount of people being found. Much of finding a missing person happens within the first three hours. If someone is not found within that timeframe, the chances of finding them dead or alive is greatly reduced. Our own experience has proven that most police agencies are not aptly equipped with search equipment as private sector search and rescue teams are and that getting adequately equipped first responders to the last know location of someone is of huge importance. Our search and rescue task force volunteers are equipped with K-9 units, drone and diving capabilities and ready to compliment the efforts of law enforcement as requested.
Recently, we started building a Search & Rescue task force referral system.
We are in a very strong position to start growing our organization and your funding supports us in the following ways.
- Hiring full time investigators to work on new cases and cold ones.
- Building a strong administrative team that can support our growth and handle the day to day business of the organization; legal, accounting, fundraising, press and human resources.
Contact Us if you have questions about donating
If you have questions on how to be a corporate donor and what it includes or general donor questions, please complete the form to the right.
Our mailing address:
MISSING PERSONS CENTER
8860 Corbin Ave. Suite 165
Los Angeles, CA. 91324
Call us: 844-451-7700
Complete the form below if you have any questions about donations or partnerships to support our mission.